Madrid , Metro Opera Statio, Spain
FREE cancellation before 16:45 on 28 Mar 2019
FREE cancellation before 16:45 on 29 Mar 2019
Get inside one of the most memorable Royal Castles of Europe, the “Royal Palace of Madrid”, with a behind the scenes access.
- Don't miss out on one of the most visited spots in Madrid
- Step inside la Armería Real and la Farmacia Real
- Immerse yourself in Spanish history where everything foggy becomes clear thanks to your top notch guide
The Royal Palace of Madrid used to be the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Nowadays, the palace is also used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies and official events. The Royal Palace is also called Palacio de Oriente, due to its close proximity to the “Plaza de Oriente” square, which is on the east (Oriental) side of the palace.
Our visit also includes a tour around the following spots:
- Official Lounges: Grandiose, well preserved and stylish, each room has its own personality.
- Royal Armouries: Armors, shields and weapons of all kinds are one of the most important collections in the world.
- Royal Pharmacy: Hundreds of bottles of different shapes and sizes that will make us go back in time. It houses the best recreation laboratory.
English and Spanish
Voucher type: Printed
Printed Voucher. Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Plaza de Isabel II
End point: Same as starting point
08:30 - 10:30
14:45 - 16:45
Duration: 1,5 Hours
Guiding type: Guide
Group type: Shared
This tour is not recommended to people who can't walk for long periods of time.
You travel. WISE donates! Booking at the best price includes a donation to your favorite charity, at no extra cost! We brought 18+ million euros to local communities providing social services to 150.000+ people from vulnerable groups. We support #GlobalGoals