Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel, Nissi Avenue, Ayia Napa, Cipru
Gorgeous white-sand beaches and literally hundreds of clubs!
Once a small fishing village, Ayia Napa has grown into a world-famous resort that boasts sophisticated cultural venues as well as hedonistic clubs. A much loved destination for all ages and perfect for families too.
Holidays to Ayia Napa are a paradise of beautiful, glistening white beaches, narrow, cobbled streets, and sun-dappled squares, where you can enjoy a cuba libre or a coffee. At night Ayia Napa comes alive. Thousands of visitors come here each year, seduced by the vibrant nightclubs, restaurants and trendy bars with their internationally acclaimed DJ's, and to enjoy the open-air beach parties.
By day, Nissi Beach is a big draw for young people enjoying the wide variety of watersports including water-skiing, windsurfing, and scuba-diving. Make sure you spend at least one glorious day experiencing the beautiful white sands and crystal clear waters of Nissi Beach, just one mile along the road from Ayia Napa.
Families too will love Ayia Napa holidays. This is a very popular destination for a fun filled family beach holiday with plenty of good quality hotels to be found and a wonderful long stretch of golden sand , many stunning bays and some of the best and safest beaches to be found in the whole of the Mediterranean. Harbour Beach, also known as Limanaki or Pantahou Beach, caters more for families. Along with all beaches in Ayia Napa it has been awarded the EU Blue Flag for cleanliness and facilities.
From families, to couples and lively groups of singles, Ayia Napa is a great destination for everyone to enjoy, providing the perfect beach holiday, nightlife as lively as you like, and a stunning scenic backdrop to your beach break. Romantic couples looking for a destination wedding abroad also seek out Ayia Napa for a perfect venue for their special day.
In the past few decades, Ayia Napa (Aya Napa / Agia Napa) has transformation from a tiny fishing village into an enormous and high-spirited tourist resort, famous for its wonderful beaches and celebrated nightlife. The incredible beaches of Ayia Napa are simply beautiful and combined with endless Cypriot sunshine, calm blue waters and often nearby bars, really are a great place to relax. Nissi Beach, Grecian Bay and Makronisos Beach are all extremely popular and very nearby, while those around Cape Greco are also of a high standard and a good place to watch people jumping into the sea from the rocks.
• The Black Pearl pirate boat is the biggest pirate boat to plunder the Mediterranean Sea. Originally named The Wicked wench, the vessel was raised from the sea bed by Davy Jones, after making a pact with Jack Sparrow, who rechristened her the Black Pearl. She is said to be "nigh uncatchable".
• The charming medieval monastery Agia Napa, dedicated to "Our Lady of the Forests" stands in the centre of the village, next to the main square, surrounded by a high wall.
• Cavo Greco National Park, located in the south-eastern part of Cyprus, in Ayia Napa, attracts many visitors as it is an area of unique natural beauty, where one can admire magnificent rock formations, crystal clear blue waters and more than 36 different orchid species and over 80 species of birds.
• WaterWorld, situated on the Ayia Thekla road two kilometers outside Ayia Napa is the biggest themed water park in Cyprus and in fact one of the biggest in the world! More than 100,000 square meters of fun and relaxation has made WaterWorld equally popular with locals and tourists alike.
• Ayia Napa is a great place to try diving for the first time and also has some more advanced and interesting dive sites for more experienced divers. The rocky sea bottom around Ayia Napa, Cape Greco and Protaras delivers a huge variety of caves, tunnels, rock formations and canyons to explore and has an abundance of fish and other sea life and the crystal clear waters provide excellent visibility up to 50 metres.
• No Visit to Ayia Napa is complete without some time spent at Nissi Beach. It's not only Ayia Napa's biggest daytime hot spot but one of the most popular beaches on the whole island of Cyprus.
Washington, D.C. (United States)
Departure: 18h 55m
Return: 26h 15m
€742* / person roundtrip
*Final price may be different and will be paid separately.
You will be contacted by our travel agents with a quota.
The 4-star family run PAVLO NAPA BEACH HOTEL is situated in a prime location (Nissi beach) in Ayia Napa, one of the most popular resorts in Europe. The hotel has direct access to the beautiful sandy bay, overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea, where tranquility and beauty are in perfect harmony with nature. Many activities and attractions are within walking distance from the hotel.
The hotel is located just a few meters from the Blue Flag beach of Sandy beach. Visitors have the chance to enjoy a spectacular view from their room and additionally have the ability to visit and enjoy the crystal clear waters of the famous beach.
A modern hotel, which gives priority to personal attention by the friendly and caring staff, who are always close by to offer guests excellent service and an unforgettable holiday.
The hotel motto “where quality and care combine” fully reflects the policy of services. Skilled and experienced staff is always available to you with a smile and appetite for your excellent service.
Check in :
Check out : 12:00 PM
This vacation stands under our "do good travelling" guarantee. Our projects impact some of the most disadvantaged people, who not only gain access to jobs, but also redefine their identity and role in society. 100% of the revenue will go directly where needed the most!